Seth Lindberg has practiced law for over 10 years in Virginia. He joined the firm’s Leesburg office in 2014. At Burnett & Williams, Seth has resolved numerous cases for several hundred thousand dollars. Seth resolves matters through negotiation, mediation, and litigation. He looks for creative ways to solve client problems. Seth routinely represents other practicing lawyers, executives, and medical providers.
Seth graduated magna cum laude from Syracuse University in 2006 with a degree in international relations and political science. Seth also received his Juris Doctor from Syracuse Law in 2010. While at law school he was a Lead Articles Editor for the Syracuse Journal of International Law & Commerce and is published in the area of financial
Seth is an active member of the Virginia State Bar. He serves on the Virginia State Bar’s Technology and Future of Law Committee. Seth has also served in the Rule of Law Foundation, has volunteered as a judge in both high school and collegiate-level mock trial competitions, and has served as a mentor in the Beat the Odds program. Seth has given numerous presentations to physicians in the field of medical malpractice. He has been featured in Virginia Lawyers Weekly and has been published in the Virginia Lawyer magazine.
Seth was born in Fairfax, Virginia and is a graduate of Oakton High School in Vienna, Virginia. Seth’s sister Mary is an OB/GYN in Falls Church. When Seth is not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two young daughters. He is also an avid fan of the Syracuse football and basketball teams, the Washington Nationals, and the Washington Football Team.
- ATTORNEY, BURNETT & WILLIAMS, P.C., LEESBURG, VA 2014 – PRESENT
- ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY, OLMSTEAD & OLMSTEAD, P.C., MANASSAS, VA 2011 – 2014
- CONTRACT ATTORNEY, CLUTCH LEGAL SOLUTIONS, WASHINGTON, DC 2011
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, VIENNA LAW GROUP, P.C., FAIRFAX, VA 2011
- SUMMER ASSOCIATE, WASHINGTON, D.C. OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL 2009
- JURIS DOCTOR, SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY 2010
- BACHELOR OF ARTS, SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY 2006
- VIRGINIA STATE BAR
- PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION