Seth is an active member of the Virginia State Bar and is certified by the Virginia Indigent Defense Commission to handle a variety of court-appointed cases involving juvenile and adult misdemeanors and felonies.
Born in Fairfax, Virginia and a graduate of Oakton High School in Fairfax County, Seth met his wife Rashi while at Syracuse; Rashi currently works in Arlington, Virginia for a defense contractor. Seth’s sister Mary is completing her medical degree from the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Seth and Rashi are avid travelers and have visited Spain, Morocco, India, Canada, and Germany. Seth is also an avid fan of the Syracuse University football and basketball teams, as well as the Washington Nationals and the Washington Redskins.
- ATTORNEY, BURNETT & WILLIAMS, P.C., LEESBURG, VA 2014 – PRESENT
- ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY, OLMSTEAD & OLMSTEAD, P.C., MANASSAS, VA 2011 – 2014
- CONTRACT ATTORNEY, CLUTCH LEGAL SOLUTIONS, WASHINGTON, DC 2011
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, VIENNA LAW GROUP, P.C., FAIRFAX, VA 2011
- SUMMER ASSOCIATE, WASHINGTON, D.C. OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL 2009
- JURIS DOCTOR, SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY 2010
- BACHELOR OF ARTS, SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY 2006
- VIRGINIA STATE BAR
- PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION